Terms of Service
Terms of Service
We are “Betsquare”, a website brand owned by Square Media Ltd, a company registered in Malta, having a registered address at Hardrocks Business Park, Burmarrad Road, Naxxar NXR6345, Malta.
Here at Betsquare, our mission is simple yet straightforward, providing you with high-quality online casino reviews. Thanks to years of experience with online casinos, we are able to provide you with the best and most reliable online casino and bookmaker reviews.
Disclaimer: The use of this site and all products available on the site are provided without any guarantee or warranty whatsoever, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party intellectual property rights. This applies whether the warranty is express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade, or any other means. It should be noted that certain jurisdictions may limit or prohibit the disclaimer of implied or other warranties, in which case the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
- Please note that you take full responsibility for your participation on our website. If you decide to purchase products through this website, from our affiliates, you acknowledge and agree to comply with these terms. It is not possible for you to order or receive products via this website if you (a) do not agree to these terms, (b) are not of legal age to enter into a contractual agreement with us/our affiliates, or (c) are restricted from accessing or using this website or any of its contents as per applicable law.
- By placing an order for products through this website, you acknowledge that you are making an offer to purchase all the products listed in your order under the terms and conditions of us and the affiliate vendor. We/they reserve the right to accept or decline any order at sole discretion. Upon receipt of your order, our affiliate will send you an email confirming your order number and the items you have ordered. Please note that the contract of sale between you and our affiliate will only be formed when you receive the order confirmation email. For more information on cancellation, please refer to the individual affiliate’s Cancellation/Return Policy.
- By placing an order on through our website, you confirm and guarantee that you will adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, and rules pertaining to your purchase, receipt, possession, usage, and sale of any products acquired through the website. Moreover, you assert, guarantee, and promise that you possess the right to access and utilise the website and the information, content, and data you submit to it. You are liable for any unauthorised creation, collection, receipt, transmission, access, storage, disposal, usage, or disclosure of personal data, as well as any other information, content, and data that you control or possess.
- You may be asked to register and/or select a Username and password. All registration information you submit to create an account must be accurate and kept up to date. Your failure to do so will constitute a breach of these terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You may not:select or use as a Username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (ii) use as a Username a name subject to any rights of another person without appropriate authorisation.
We reserve the right to refuse registration of, or cancel, a Username, in our sole discretion. If we cancel your registration, you agree that you will not create another one or otherwise try to access our service(s) without our permission. You agree not to sell, transfer, or assign your login/registration or any registration rights. It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes in such information, including but not limited to your contact information.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for all use of your account. It is therefore critical that you do not share your password with anyone. You agree not to use the account, Username, email address or password of another member or subscriber at any time and not to allow any other person to use your account. Your account is not transferable. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of, or access to, your account or password.
- Access to this website and or our services is also conditional that:
- You accept all terms herein unequivocally.
- You have reached the age of 18 years.
- You accept access may be withdrawn at any time without reason.
- You accept that we can show you adverts from our affiliates.
- You accept that we are not responsible for the security of data provided or transmitted to or through our website.
- You accept access to our website may be restricted and or be unavailable.
- You acknowledge and accept our website may contain links to other websites. and we have no control regarding the contents and or access to these sites.
- You acknowledge we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and obligations. It is User’s responsibility to stay up to date on Terms.
- You accept these Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights.
Payments / Fees
- Prices listed on this website may change without prior notice. When you place an order, the price charged for the product will be the current price at the time of purchase, which will be indicated in your order confirmation email. Taxes and fees will be clearly displayed in your shopping cart and order confirmation email.
- We are not responsible for any errors in pricing, typography, or other information, and we reserve the right to cancel any orders due to such errors. We have sole discretion in determining payment terms and require payment in full before accepting any orders unless we have agreed to other payment terms in writing.
- You guarantee that the payment method information provided is accurate and complete, that you have the authority to use the payment method for the purchase, and that any charges incurred will be approved by the provider. Payment is subject to validation and authorisation by both the card company or payment processor and by us to prevent fraud and maintain security.
- We are not responsible for any handling fee charged by any third-party provider(s). You agree to hold us harmless for any loss incurred through any third-party processed transactions and or information sharing.
Suspension / Termination
- We value all our customers, but we must reserve the right to suspend access where someone infringes our intellectual property rights; attempts to bypass our security measures; engages in threatening, abusive, or insulting behaviour; provides fraudulent information; or repeatedly violates these Terms.
- Except as explicitly allowed by us, you may not copy, mirror, download, stream, capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, upload, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, retransmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, frame or link, make available, or otherwise use any of our or our affiliate’s content.
- You acknowledge and accept that all intellectual property rights (‘IPR’) vested in the content of our website, including but not limited to our blogs, logos, brand names, text, images, and overall look belong to us/affiliates. Nothing herein extends any form of IPR, licence, or permission to copy, publish, manipulate, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use in any format, any content without our express written permission.
- You will not possess or obtain any ownership of the products that are offered on this website or any associated intellectual property rights. The trademarks, service marks, and other identifying marks, including names, logos, product names, designs, and slogans, which belong to Square Media Ltd, its affiliates, or licensors, are referred to as our family of marks. You are prohibited from using these marks without prior written consent in writing.
- All information submitted to us via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of Square Media Ltd who shall be free to use, for any purpose, any feedback, recommendations, ideas, or techniques contained in information provided to us. We shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality or privacy regarding submitted information except as specifically agreed or required by law.
- While we aim to ensure accuracy, any material in on our website exists without any guarantee or warranty that it is accurate. We shall not be liable for any reliance, implied conditions, warranties, or terms and or be liable for any damages for direct, indirect, consequential, special, or incidental damages or loss arising out of or related to the use of this website or the inability to use this website and or our services, irrespective of foreseeability. We are not responsible for any representations or failures by our affiliates.
- We will not be responsible for any losses or damages that exceed the amount you paid for the products purchased through our site. Additionally, we will not be liable for any losses or damages, including but not limited to loss of production, work, reputation, data, use, business, goodwill, revenue, or profit, or any other associated costs or losses such as those arising from delays in processing, delivery, or replacement goods or services. This includes any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages or losses. Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, contractors and other partners, and their respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your usage / interaction with our website/affiliates.
- We aim to keep our website and services error-free, safe, and secure; however, we cannot guarantee this where an incidence falls outside the realm of our reasonable foreseeability. You hereby waive any claim arising out of your use of our website. You agree to hold us harmless for any damage or loss caused by any viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infiltrate your computer programs, data, computer equipment, or other proprietary material due to your use of this platform or by your downloading of any material herein or on any externally linked website. We cannot be held liable for a loss of functionality of any of our services.
- If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
- No failure or delay by us in exercising any right, power, or privilege shall operate as a waiver, nor shall any single or partial exercise of a right preclude us from any other or further exercise of any right, power, or privilege we are entitled to.
- Our prior written consent is required for you to assign your rights or delegate your obligations under these Terms. Any attempt to do so without our consent will be considered null and void. You remain responsible for your obligations under these Terms, regardless of any assignment or delegation.
- These Terms constitute the final and complete agreement between you and Square Media Ltd on the matters contained in these Terms.
- We shall not be in default of any obligation if the failure to perform the obligation is due to any event beyond our control, including, without limitation to, any failure of a portion of the power grid, failure of the Internet, any natural disaster, war, riot, insurrection, epidemic, strikes or other organised labour action, terrorist activity, or other events for which precautions are not generally taken in the industry and not reasonably foreseeable.
- In accessing this website, you agree access and usage will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Malta, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. We may report to the appropriate authorities any conduct by a user that we believe violates applicable law and provide any information in response to a formal or informal request from a law enforcement or regulatory agency or in response to a formal request in a criminal or civil action.
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree that you will not:
- Commit a criminal offence through using this website and or any service offered by us or our affiliates.
- Not engage in any behaviour that is objectively insulting, or otherwise offensive for any reason whatsoever,
- Hack or attempt to hack into our server and or service(s).
- Send us any unsolicited material, except genuine queries or replies.
- If an account holder, will not share your password with anyone else and or transfer your account to anyone.
- Violate any Intellectual Property Rights of us or any third party.
- Transmit a virus or any other malicious material(s), and
- Attempt to affect the performance or functionality of our website.