Privacy and Cookies Policy
Who Is Responsible for Your Data?
How We Get Your Personal Data
We may obtain your personal data through two means.
- The data you provide to us
- The data we obtain automatically
Data You Give to Us
While you don’t have to provide any personal data before you can use this website, you will have to provide us with your email address before you can subscribe to our mailing list. The subscription enables us to send you free information on promotions, bonuses, bets, and other activities. You can cancel your subscription anytime by clicking on unsubscribe at the end of any of the emails we sent to you. You can also opt out by contacting us through email, text message, or phone call. In that case, we may keep a record of the request or discussion with you.
Information We Obtain Automatically
Apart from the information you provide us, our system also obtains information from you each time you visit this website. Such information includes your IP address, location, the date you visit, time spent, pages you view, your computer operating system, your internet browser, the kind of your device, your device setting, and other similar information.
What We Do with Your Personal Information
The primary reason we collect your personal data is to improve the quality of services we render to you. We use the email address provided by our mailing subscribers to send them regular emails about promotional offers, casino tips and strategies, the latest casino games, and similar information.
Other data are used for analytics to measure our website performance and how visitors use our services. This information can be shared with a third party, but without revealing the identity of the data owners.
What We Won’t Do with Your Personal Information
We will not give your personal information to any other company or agency for marketing purposes unless you permit us to do so.
Legality of Our Action
General Data Protection Regulation allows us to process your data with your permission. However, the regulation allows you to withdraw the permission at any time. We are also allowed to process your information if it is needed to satisfy our obligation to you or when there is a legal obligation to do so. We can process your data if it is needed to pursue a legitimate course that is not against your fundamental right or freedom of identity.
Cookies are pieces of data created by the web server and placed on your computer to identify your computer and store your browsing activities. With cookies, it will be possible for the system to remember what you did the last time you visited. With that, we can improve the user experience on our site. Your continued use of this website indicates your agreement with us using cookies. You can use your browser setting to disable or delete cookies. If you disable cookies, it may limit what you can do on our website. Here are some guides to cookies’ management on different browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Safari 5 for Mac: https://support.apple.com/e
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
Types Of Cookies
There are two major types of cookies: first-party cookies and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are cookies served by the website operator. In this case, by us. Third-party cookies are cookies served by other websites on our website. Below are common cookies that we use.
- KAX_P: We use this first-party cookie to extract data about how our site visitors know about our website. The cookie lets us know whether the visitor went through a search engine or type our URL directly on a browser. The information is kept for 30 days.
- Google Analytics: This is a third-party cookie from Google. It keeps the information about the analysis of your activities on our site. The information includes your location, pages you view, the time you view, and the time you spent on our site. We will keep the information collected through Google Analytics for two years.
- Google AdWords: We use this cookie from Google to launch Google AdWords campaigns. We store the cookie for two years.
- Tealium Utah: This is another cookie similar to Google Analytics, but it is provided by Tealium. It is also stored for two years.
- Outbrain: With this cookie, we are able to provide tailor-made content for our viewers according to their preferences. It is kept for ten months.
- Cloudflare: This is a third-party cookie from Cloudflare. We use it to activate Cloudflare’s security features. We don’t use it to collect any personal information. It is kept for a year.
- Facebook custom audiences: We use this cookie to monitor your activities on our website and then send you our site adverts based on activities. The adverts may be sent to your email address. The cookie is stored for six months.
- Push Engage: Push Engage cookie works based on your subscription. We use it to send notifications to our subscribers. The choice of notification you will receive depends on your location and your interest. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time.